Are you eligible?
- Do you live, work or study in East Sussex
- Are you aged 16+? (under 18′s require parent/guardian consent)
- Under 25′s require a financial guarantor
- Do you have a provisional or full UK licence?
- Do you have a CBT or full bike Licence? If you passed your car test before Feb 2001 you will be able to ride a 50cc scooter without the need for a CBT
How to apply
If you don’t already have a licence, you need to apply for your Provisional Driving Licence. More info can be found here.
Unless you passed your car test before 1st February 2001, or you hold a full motorcycle licence you will need to complete a Compulsory Basic Training course (CBT). East Sussex Wheels 2 Work can help you to obtain your CBT Certificate.
Please email us with your name along with a contact number and we will ring you or you can call us on 01323 737294.
For this you will need your driving licence and the date you completed your CBT at hand.
Please note that you must be able to supply copies of both parts of your driving licence and CBT (if applicable) prior to delivery of your bike. Your driving licence must be in your current address.