Are you eligible?
- Do you live, work or study in East Sussex
- Are you aged 16+? (under 18’s require parent/guardian consent)
- Under 25’s require a financial guarantor
- Do you have a provisional or full UK licence?
- Do you have a CBT or full bike Licence?
How to apply
If you don’t already have a licence, you need to apply for your Provisional Driving Licence. More info can be found here.
Unless you hold a full motorcycle licence you will need to complete a Compulsory Basic Training course (CBT). East Sussex Wheels 2 Work can help you to obtain your CBT Certificate.
Please call us on 07970480807.
For this you will need your driving licence and the date you completed your CBT at hand.
Please note that you must be able to supply copies of both parts of your driving licence and CBT (if applicable) prior to delivery of your bike. Your driving licence must be in your current address.