Loan fees per month are £135 for a 50cc, £175 for a 125cc scooter.
Start up costs
£170 – 50cc
£210 – 125cc scooter
The above prices include:
- set up fees, bike delivery to your home and insurance registration
- The loan fee includes VAT, road tax, insurance, servicing, safety checks and the loan of a jacket.
- We can supply new helmets and gloves. Helmets start from £50 and gloves from £25. A range of styles are available please ask when you call.
- The fees are payable in advance. Each payment after this will be collected every month on the 1st of the month through your bank by direct debit.
- Your insurance will be cancelled and bike will be removed if you miss a payment.
- Oil for the bikes must be purchased through East Sussex Wheels 2 Work in order to comply with the warranty of our bikes. (Approximately one litre will be required every two months depending upon how many miles are covered).
- The free safety checks will be carried out throughout your loan to ensure bike safety.
- You will be liable for any damage to the bike up to a maximum of £350 per incident which is the insurance excess.
- You will be instructed on how to care for the bike on a daily basis, if you fail to carry out the basic normal bike maintenance you will be charged in full for any repairs needed due to neglect.