Loan fees per week are £26 for a 50cc, £38 for a 125cc scooter and £40 for a 125cc geared motorcycle.
Start up costs
£125 – 50cc
£170 – 125cc scooter
£180- 125cc geared motorcycle
The above prices include:
- First two weeks loan fees
- One weeks deposit
- Oil & lubrication
Discounted weekly loan fees are available to people that need a 50cc scooter to travel to full time education.
- The loan fee includes VAT, road tax, fully comprehensive insurance, servicing, safety checks and the loan of a jacket.
- We can supply new helmets and gloves. Helmets start from £45 and gloves from £20. A range of styles are available from our shop.
- The fees are payable in advance. Each payment after this will be collected every 2 weeks (card payments are acceptable). Your bike will be removed if you miss a payment.
- Oil for the bikes must be purchased through East Sussex Wheels 2 Work in order to comply with the warranty of our bikes. (Approximately one litre will be required every two months depending upon how many miles are covered).
- The free safety check will be carried out every 6 weeks to ensure bike safety.
- You will be liable for any damage to the bike up to a maximum of £350 per incident which is the insurance excess.
- You will be instructed on how to care for the bike on a daily basis, if you fail to carry out the basic normal bike maintenance you will be charged in full for any repairs needed due to neglect.